RASC One-Day Conference 2017
The Royal Agricultural Society of the Commonwealth’s 2017 One-Day Conference, will take place at the Pavilions of Harrogate, Yorkshire Events Centre on Tuesday 7 March 2017.
Exploring our topic of choice, which this year is “Looking to the Future: Engaging the Next Generation”, we have a varied panel of knowledgeable and engaging speakers who will bring you a wealth of experience from across the globe.
Online bookings are now open, you can go to therasc.ticketsrv.co.uk/ and make your reservation quickly and easily.
We hope you will be able to join us in Yorkshire for what promises to be a full and fascinating conference! Should you know of anyone else who may be interested in attending, please pass on the information.
One Day Conference 2017
“LOOKING TO THE FUTURE”: Engaging the next generation
Pavilions of Harrogate, Yorkshire Events Centre, Harrogate, HG2 8NZ.
Tuesday 7th March 2017
- Nigel Pulling (CEO, Yorkshire Agricultural Society)
- Heather Shewchuk (Director of Agriculture, Northlands, Canada)
- Will Hyde (Next Generation Royal Bath and West of England Society)
- Denis Dooley (Secretary, New Forest Agricultural Society)
- David Gardner (Chief Executive Innovation for Agriculture)
- Sandra Lauridsen (Kids Country Education Manager, East of England Agricultural Society)
- Sally-Ann Jay (TICKETsrv, e-ticketing solutions)
and from the RASC…
- Andrew Gilmour (Honorary Treasurer)
- Michael Lambert (Honorary Secretary)
- Anna Playfair-Hannay (RASC Next Generation)
- Will Pritchard (RASC Next Generation)
The Draft Timetable…
Monday 6 March
1900 Pre conference informal dinner at Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate
Tuesday 7 March
0900 Registration Opens
1000 Conference Commences with Morning Sessions
1315 Conference Afternoon Session
1520 Q & A with the Speakers
1600 Conference Close
Pre-conference dinner: £40.00pp
RASC Members £35.00pp
RASC Non-members £45.00pp
How to get there, and where to stay…
If travelling by car please use postcode HG2 8QZ, onsite parking is available. Yorkshire Events Centre is 2 miles from Harrogate Train Station. Please refer to: eventcentre.co.uk/visit-us
Accommodation is available at the local Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel, please contact them directly on 01423 858585 quoting ref: RASC for our preferential rate.